Did you just purchase white leather sneakers and they got dirty too soon? Don’t worry! In this guide, we’re going to discuss the different ways of cleaning white leather shoes at home. Nobody wants to invest in a new pair of white sneakers every time they get dirty. They would rather clean them by themselves at home – and that’s exactly what we’re going to help you achieve. Learn how to clean leather shoes in white color at home without wasting any money on professional help. This is something easy and quick. And so, without further ado, here is the best way to clean white leather shoes at home.
What To Expect In This Article?
How To Clean White Leather Sneakers?
Here are some of the most effective ways of cleaning white leather sneakers at home.
How To Clean White Leather Sneakers With A Magic Eraser
You don’t require any white shoe cleaner for this method. All you need is a magic eraser.
- Remove all the dirt and grime on the surface and soles of your white sneaker with a wet magic eraser
- Wipe off all the remaining excess and dirt via microfibre cloth
- Apply a leather conditioner to rejuvenate the leather
- Let the men’s casual shoes dry out on their own – it will take up to 24 hours
How To Clean White Leather Sneakers With A Scrubbing Paste
Here’s how you can clean white men’s leather sneakers with a scrubbing paste:
- Create a paste of toothpaste, baking soda, and water, and make sure the toothpaste is not gel-based
- Apply the thick paste on the white sneakers with a toothbrush
- Wipe off the excess paste after removing the stains from the white sneakers
- Use leather conditioner to rejuvenate the leather condition
How To Clean White Leather Sneakers With A Soap
Here is how you can clean white sneakers with soap:
- Take a white soap and with a dampened cloth apply it on the white sneakers in circular motions
- Make sure you scrub the stains away
- Wipe off the excess soap from the surface of the leather sneakers
- Let the white sneakers dry out
How To Wash White Sneakers In The Washing Machine?
If you’re wondering how to wash white sneakers in the washing machine, then stop because there are certain materials that shouldn’t be washed in the washing machine and leather is one of them. Thus, make sure you don’t wash your leather sneakers, let alone white leather sneakers, in a washing machine.
You can clean white custom leather shoes at home with a paste of baking soda, toothpaste, and water. Scrub the stains away and moisturize it with a leather conditioner.
Toothpaste is the best thing to clean your white leather custom-made shoes with followed by a leather conditioner.
You can create a paste with one tablespoon of baking soda and some water. Use a toothbrush to scrub the paste and remove stains.
You will mix the baking soda with toothpaste and water. Put this paste on a toothbrush and scrub the surface of the sneakers to make them white again.
You can clean white leather with dish soap water or toothpaste and baking soda paste. You can also use a wet magic eraser.
In this guide, we discussed how to clean leather shoes in white color. There are so many ways you can ruin the original condition of the men’s leather shoes, so, it is important to use the right method and right things to clean white sneakers.